STAINED GLASS WINDOWS

Images courtesy of Paul Macro Photography

THE CHURCH DOORS

The doors were given to Bunyan Meeting Church in 1876 by Hastings, 9th Duke of Bedford. They are modelled on the Baptistry Doors at Florence and are the work of sculptor Frederick Thrupp. The doors have ten panels,each one depicting a scene from The Pilgrim's Progress.

 A busy, town centre Christian Church affiliated to the Congregational Federation and the Baptist Union of Great Britain

and home to the John Bunyan Museum & Library, and the Basement at Bunyan Gallery

 

Minister - Reverend Chris Damp MA, BD

Reg. Charity No: 248195 

  • Facebook Social Icon

Copyright 2018 Bunyan Meeting Church, Mill Street, Bedford, MK40 3EU |  T: 01234 213722